Monday, September 21, 2009

Riding Bikes


Well today dad decided that him and Shaleigh needed to go and ride bikes. They left here and went toward the square, over to Chitty's, back by the grocery store to see Dan, to the bank for a sucker, and home. That totaled about 2 miles. And on top of that she didn't come back and go to sleep she lasted all day. Granddad took a nap when he got home. They had a blast and that was good. Sooner or later she will be riding the same distance as he does when he is by himself which is approximately 15 miles.

Just goes to show that I need to get my bike out and ride with her around town. She is so good to listen and watch for other cars coming. Besides I like suckers also. Why should she get them all. It is sad that when I go to the bank the tellers tell me that her and dad had been by for a visit and a sucker. It seems to make their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment