Monday, April 26, 2010

T-Ball Time 2010




Wow T-Ball began tonight with the Astros playing their first game. I wish that I could tell you what the score was but I was just a little busy. Dan and I along with James, and Stephen stepped up to be coaches for our kids team. After two practices the real game began. We have some awesome kids on our team this year and they have proven themselves with every hit and catch they accomplished each inning.

Yes there were some tears, from Shaleigh, when she wasn't able to get the ball as it flew past her. Plus she just really wanted the ball and her teammate Cutter almost got them all. I even believe I heard your not my best friend anymore. Ah the drama of kids. That's okay by the end of the game all was well again as we congratulated every player and told them they did a wonderful job.

Many more Monday nights to go....more posting later.

1 comment:

  1. She looks so cute in her baseball uniform! Our little girl is growing up.

    ReplyDelete