Monday, August 22, 2011

1st day of Kindergarten

Ms Cindy kept Cody for us while dad was having surgery


Shaleigh 1st day of schoolShaleigh under the Highland sign


Shaleigh in front of her classroom
Shaleigh with Brooklyn and some other classmate
Her reaction when I picked her up
Gracie and Shaleigh
Raleigh, Gracie, Shaleigh, and Cimmarron
Raleigh, Cimmarron, Katilyn (not in school yet) and Shaleigh

Well folks it has finally happened....Shaleigh is in Kinder. Yesterday was the first day of school, she jumped out of bed ran to get ready and then realized that the sun was not up yet. She asked me where it was and I told her she beat it up this morning. She was so excited. She got an awesome teacher Ms. Lopez and has one friend in her class. The rest of her playschool friends all got into another class. She misses being with them so much. I hope that it works out....

I can just see me going to the counselor....Shaleigh doesn't like coming to school because she isn't in the same class as her other friends. I will only approach the counselor if Shaleigh starts to suffer and can't learn. She is in a class mostly of Hispanics and the teacher teaches ESL so I hope she will still work with Shaleigh and Brooklyn. Lets hope this year turns out to be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment