Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentine's Day




Well another Valentine's Day over and done with. This year was Cody's first experience at Valentine's Day. I took him and Shaleigh with me to the store so that we could pick out what to get the grandparents for the special day. I sat Cody on the floor with some toys and he proceeded to follow me around the store. He was very patient with me and just followed me around. While there I picked them up some balloons and two dinosaurs for them to have. He had so much fun playing with his dinosaur and chasing the balloon around the house.

We have definitely been blessed this year as with previous years with the most precious, beautiful children God created just for us. I look forward to many more years of this special day and watching them grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment