Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Orioles



 Shaleigh and Sally

 Shaleigh and Lilly
 Daniel Cates (assistant coach), Me (coach), Karee White, Lilly, Devin Hernandez, Cedar Davis, Sally Wells, J'Varian Winkfeld, Cody Cates, Shaleigh




 Shaleigh going after the ball

 Hey batter


 Shaleigh and Trinity
The team
The team at getting their awards


I asked Shaleigh if she wanted to play baseball this year and she of course said yes.  So of course that meant I coached her team with the aide of Daniel Cates, who was the pitcher coach.  I choose the team the Orioles for our bunch.  I started out with 10 players and by the time of the tournament I was down one coach and 4 players.  

We had a good time playing this year and it was a challenge because some of our team had never played before and the rest had just come off of T-Ball and had to learn how to bat without a tee.  We had a lot of fun, but I'm beginning to think I need to retire as a baseball coach.  I guess we will decide that next year.  Now on to soccer in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment