Tuesday, May 24, 2011

5 Years Old







It is so hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that Shaleigh turned 5 years old this past April. We have had so many great adventures and I know that we will have many more as her life speeds by us.

This year it will be the end of playschool and we will leave such wonderful teachers behind and embark on the next adventure named public school. She has so much lined up this summer between T-Ball, VBS, swimming lessons, and Soccer. Thrown in there is also the end of dance/cheer for the summer, gymnastics for the summer. We also have Miss Tulia and Miss Splash to get through.

I know personally I have had some challenges with the issue of her minding but I think that is just the stage she is going through. I know I will be paid for my raising with this child and I know that she will be the one to give me gray hair. But regardless of all of this I don't regret a single moment we have had with her. We also look forward to many more challenges that we have ahead of us with her. God knew what he was doing when he blessed us with her and I know that he will protect her as she grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment