Monday, March 21, 2011

My LIttle Monkey

Kori can still boogie with the best of them
Shaleigh's turn and she loves to hula hoop
I'm a tree huger at heart
Look at me all by myself in that tree
Kori this is so much fun
Kori it looks so far to the ground we had better not fall
Wow I love climbing trees
Mom can I finally move positions


Kori, Shaleigh, and I went to Lubbock Friday night for a weekend of celebration for our precious Lucas. He turned one on the 17th and his birthday party was Saturday. We went up on Friday so that we could go and take Easter pictures and 5 year old birthday pictures on Saturday early.

When we arrived Lee was in the backyard putting together a toy and we joined him out in the sunshine. Kori decided to climb a tree and of course there went Shaleigh. She had never climbed one before since we don't have good climbing trees around our house. Kori was really good to keep close so that if Shaleigh started to slip she could grab her. They had such a good time in the trees and then they moved to the ground and the hula hoop. Thanks to Kori who is so good with Shaleigh they made some more memories of them together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment