Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Shaleigh's 6th Birthday Pictures






It is so hard to believe that my little diva is turning 6 in just a few weeks. I will never forget the day that the agency called and told me we had a little girl. I was so excited and burst out crying. I wanted a little girl so bad and had prayed for one for so long.

I have enjoyed watching her grow into the loving child that she is today. Yes she is head strong, stubborn, and such a joy and a blessing to our lives. I have watched her attend 3 years of playschool and enter into the school system and having a hard time finding something to occupy her during her Kindergarten year. She is such a smart child and is so bored, because she learned everything in playschool. She soaks everything up like a sponge and is a smart kid.

I have loved watching her learn about our Lord and loved her asking her uncle Lee what the Holy Ghost was...she is having a hard time understanding that one. This last year I have watched her walk across Texas, have fun races at 50's day, interact with a whole new set of kids, tackle a older class in dance/cheer, and gymnastics, also a new adventure in attending bible bowl at the Methodist church. She has gladly taken us along for the ride and I have treasured every step of it. I have watched her with her old friends and added new ones along with new teacher and new challenges.

I'm so proud of all that she has accomplished this year and look forward to many more in the future.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE I LOVE YA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment