Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cody's MDO Easter Party

The baby class
Grandmother with CodyMs. Scot with the kids
Playing with Cody
Cody with Katilyn
My precious Katilyn

This is the 1st time that Cody has had the experience of looking for eggs. We attended his MDO's Easter party. They took the baby room out and they got to hunt for eggs. I took him by his hand and walked him around looking for eggs. I would point one out he would sit down and crawl over to it and pick it up. I would show him to put it in his bucket and he just looked at me...I think he wanted to play with them instead. He could hold one in each hand and bang them together.

I was lucky enough to get a picture of all his class together and of them hunting and some of the other kids in the Playschool classes having fun. We have the next 4 years of him having parties and having fun in this program and I look forward to it just as much as I looked forward to each of Shaleigh's parties while in Playschool and now into school.

No comments:

Post a Comment