Tuesday, June 1, 2010

T-Ball 2010





Well folks t-ball is winding down for the summer. We have one more game on June 7 at 6:00. We have all enjoyed t-ball this year and look forward to many more years of baseball to come. We had an awesome team this year that played their hearts for us. We had four amazing coaches (James, Steven, Dan, and I) who enjoyed working with the kids.

So to end the season I thought I would share the last official t-ball team picture with ya'll. There were unfortunately a few missing due to a pre-k graduation but Dan and I were so glad that they retook the picture so that Dan, Shaleigh, and I could be in it.

1 comment:

  1. Leave it up to my beautiful neice to play t-ball in a hair bow. All about the girly products! Looks like she had a great time.

    ReplyDelete