Monday, October 11, 2010

Corn Maze 10/9/10

Posing in front of the windmill.
They had awesome decorations for mom to take my picture around
Me in front of the pond with the windmill
Look mom how tall I have gotten
Wait will I ever be that tall
Me in the corn maze
Which way do I go from here
Me in the haystack maze
Pumpkins look at them they are everywhere
Okay I found mine
Me on the hayride
I found a new hobby....
Rock wall climbing
Down I come...that was so much fun

These are pictures from the corn maze outside of Lubbock on Frankford Ave. We took the kids out there that afternoon and they found a whole new set of adventures. They had to find their way out of the corn maze by singing songs and paying attention. Then while Kristie and I visited with a friend they played in the haystack maze. One minute you saw all the kids playing and the next they were all gone. All of the sudden up popped an orange bow they had all crouched down and were hiding from each other. From there we went to the pumpkin patch side of it and they all got to find them a pumpkin.

Thanks to Lee and Kristie we find lots of things to do to entertain Shaleigh on the weekends. We just want her to have the same opportunity that other kids do to get out and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment