Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Homecoming 2010

Watch my split mom didn't I do a good job
Lining up to go onto the track to cheer
Go Cowboys Go....Go Cowboys Go
Getting ready to leave the track
Let's go Hornets....I mean Cowboys
Come on lets get this ball rolling
Aunt Kristie, Uncle Lee came up just to see me cheer that meant a lot to me


Well this was a first for us...going to Happy Homecoming. Why did we go you might ask? Well Shaleigh's Cheer/Dance class from Happy was performing in front of the crowd. I was so proud of the whole class but Shaleigh especially. I was excited to see what they had been working on since the beginning of classes.

They all had to wear black skorts, hot pink t-shirt with Happy Dance/ Cheer on them. She looked so cute and thanks to Sondra her hair was awesome...in braids. I was so proud to see her get out on that field and cheer with the rest of her class. Some of the other kids were too shy to go out in front of everyone else...but not my Shaleigh.

Thanks to my family who always come out to support Shaleigh in every performance she does. I'm talking to Uncle Lee and Aunt Kristie who come all the way from Lubbock after work to see me cheer and grand-mom and granddad who come out to watch me do my stuff. Of course we can't forget Dan and I who have been there for everything and enjoyed every minute of it.

1 comment:

  1. We love being close enough now to enjoy all of Shaleigh's events. She is growing up to be quite a social butterfly! We look forward to many more events in her life.

    ReplyDelete