Monday, October 11, 2010

Tulia Pumpkin Patch 10/10/10

Tulia Pumpkin Patch 2010
Laynee and I found several small pumpkins...in fact we found a whole daycare
See my pumpkins mom aren't they adorable
Luke, Laynee, and I looking for pumpkins
Kori, Luke, me, and Laynee still searching for pumpkins...can't figure out why we can't find any
Okay here is our collection
Kori, Luke, Laynee, and me with our pumpkins
Laynee is one of my best friends and I'm glad we went together
Here is our haul

To finish off the weekend we asked one Shaleigh's best friends and her family to go to the pumpkin patch with Kori and I. We went there together and boy what a crop they had a good one. Huge pumpkins...I was amazed because last year they didn't have a good one. We just turned the kids loose and they took off across the field in search of the perfect pumpkin. Dana and Robert followed them slowly and found big ones for their decorations.

The kids kept finding little ones and all of the sudden I heard them say mom look it is a whole daycare. They found a clump of little ones all together. I thought it was adorable. Kori went in search of our big pumpkins since I was taking pictures.

Dana and Robert found one that a raccoon had eaten a hole through and eaten everything inside and left. The kids found this so fascinating. I'm so glad that we took the time and went out there with good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment