Monday, December 27, 2010

Long Christmas 2010

Daddy and I reading a bible book from I got from MeMaw
Aunt Ellen and her new man
Grandma Elsie
Shaleigh and MeMaw
Tommy and Steven
Shaleigh and Emerie

We went to see the Long's for Christmas this year just like we do every year. This year it was hosted at Uncle E.J. and Aunt Misty's house. The weather was so nice that all the cousins were able to go outside and play T-Ball with me. They are so good to be tolerate of me and my new found game from this summer. We all had so much fun visiting with the family and having fun with the cousins. I always look forward to Christmas with them and the fellowship and fun we have.

I think this year was a little hard on the family since it was the first one without PaPaw but we all had so much fun and we got to see almost everyone while we were there. Love them all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment