Monday, December 27, 2010

Santa Land and Pizza

Hey Kacey what are you playing.....
That looked kinda fun...now how did she do that
Stomp the spiders....we don't like those
Jump and dance
Okay lets see if I can make it

Look Pooh bear and his friends
Some upside down time with Kacey
I found Tinkerbell
Look at those Uncle Lee
Lucas with Santa
Shaleigh with the fake Santa....that is what she kept telling Kristie and Lee
The kids in front of the tree
Lee, Kristie, and Lucas
Check it out I found Dora
Uncle Lee I think Aunt Kristie is grumpy.....

Shaleigh went to spend the week of Christmas with her Uncle Lee and Aunt Kristie along with Kacey. They had some ups and downs but all in all she had a wonderful time. Lee and Kristie took her to see the Santa Land and it looks like she had fun. They also took her out to pizza and let her play games.

There were a few mommy come get me.....I'm ready to come home. But she stayed and had a wonderful time with her aunt and uncle. I can't think them enough for the break that they presented to mom and I. It really helped enable us to get all her presents wrapped before she came home.

The minute she got out of the car she ran toward me and jumped in my arms saying how much she missed me.....oh but what fun she had. Thanks Lee and Kristie oh and Kacey for entertaining Shaleigh this last week. She had a good time.

Oh and about that picture about the fake Santa....Kristie told the story....Aunt Kristie that is a fake Santa. What do you mean fake.....Well Aunt Kristie I saw the real Santa at the Museum and I know that he has to have helper Santa's or he wouldn't get the presents out on time. Where is Santa....Aunt Kristie he is at the north pole working on the toys.

1 comment:

  1. We loved having her and we are counting the days until she comes and stays with us again!

    ReplyDelete